🔸The UAE Ministry of Defense said that on Tuesday, its air defense systems identified two ballistic missiles launched from Iran toward the UAE.

🔸According to the ministry, one of the missiles fell outside the UAE’s territorial waters, and the second missile landed within the country’s territorial waters.

🔸About an hour earlier, the UAE issued a brief telephone warning about “possible missile threats.” The Ministry of Defense also confirmed that for the first time in several months, it had identified missiles that were “launched toward the country.”

🔸The UAE Ministry of Interior said in the telephone warning message: “Given the current situation and the presence of possible missile threats, immediately go to the nearest safe building and take shelter in a safe location.”

🔸The warning was canceled shortly afterward.

🔸This was the first warning of this type since June, when there was a false alarm, as well as the July warning about an attack that ultimately did not enter UAE territory. Before that, the last missile warning had been issued in early May.