The U.S. special envoy warned about the lack of a “coordination channel” between Syria, Turkey and Israel.

🔸 In a new attack on southern Syria, Israel targeted a vehicle near the occupied Golan Heights. At the same time, differences of opinion between Israel and the U.S. envoy on the one hand, and verbal tensions with Turkey on the other, have escalated over Israel’s attack several days ago on the Abu al-Zuhur air base.

🔸 On Saturday, Mordad 31, Syrian state television said that in this Israeli drone attack, one person was injured. Syria’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs called the attack an “overt violation” of its country’s sovereignty.

🔸 The Israeli army confirmed the attack and claimed that the person targeted was in the final stages of preparing “terrorist attacks.”

🔸 Tom Barak, the U.S. ambassador to Turkey and the special envoy of Donald Trump on Syria and Iraq, said that Israel had informed Washington that it had information about the possible transfer of Turkey’s military equipment to Abu al-Zuhur, but that an examination by U.S. intelligence devices did not confirm the claim.

🔸 Mr. Barak also suggested the possibility that a lack of coordination or misunderstanding had occurred between the Israeli army, the Mossad, and the office of the Prime Minister of this country, and said he did not know why the decision was ultimately made to carry out the attack.

🔸 The U.S. envoy had previously described the attack on Abu al-Zuhur as an “unnecessary escalation of tensions that does not help regional stability.”

🔸 Read the full report on the Radio Farda website.